Sep 13, 2010

No Rebound: Nobody Wants Allen Iverson On Their Team

Everyone knows that basketball is a huge part of my life (JAJAJAJA!!!) so it was quite a shock for me when I found out about Allen Iverson's little dilemma. To be honest, I don't know much about the guy, but I do know he quit two teams last season and has a reputation of being a ball hog. I decided to investigate this even further so I decided to source the best of the best and her name is Rose Lopez-Miranda, aka my mother. She says Allen "Cryverson" Iverson is always bitching and thinks he's the best player out there. I don't know if this is true because I can't tell any of the players apart. They're all tall, dark, and fuckable to me. Except that chinese one.... sorry Asia. Now that nobody wants to call Iverson, his plans are to take his game to China. Talk about a drama queen. If my sources are correct then I don't feel sorry for the guy at all. Nobody ever liked a quitter. Nobody ever like an arrogant ball hog unless you're the guy who tea-bagged me last weekend. However, I do know how he feels because when I was in middle school, I was never called on to be on someone's team in basketball during P.E. period. I knew I should've been practicing something outside of jump rope and hoola hoops.

Photo: LA Late News

No comments:

Post a Comment