Dec 6, 2011

How-Weird: Terrence Howard Says Wife Lies About Him Threatening Her

Terrence Howard's wife, Michelle Howard, has filed a restraining order on him after claiming that Terrence threatened to kill her. Allegedly, the spouse abuse started seven days after they got married. I think what Ms. Howard needs to ask herself is, "Could I be annoying the shit out of him?" Just recently, Ms. Howard says Mr. Howard, "slugged me across my face and neck" and threatened to throw her off a balcony. I don't know what would motivate someone to do that, but I'm surprised thoughts like these haven't been running through Kris Humphries head. Ms. Howard also alleges that throughout her marriage with Mr. Howard that he: smacked her in the face, chipped her tooth with his wedding ring, throwing her down to the ground in a parking lot, telling her, "I'll hit a woman quicker than I'd hit a man," saying, "If you tell anyone about my personal business, I will kill you and no one will ever know, and screaming, "Bitch, walk home. That's my car, I pay for it." These are some alarming quotes, but I must say, if Terrence Howard does pay for that car, then he's right. That is his car.

Mr. Howard has responded with more legal files saying that all the allegations are false and that the only reason she's fabricating these lies is because she is threatening to release exploitative material. Such material includes Mr. Howard singing in the shower naked. In all seriousness, she'd make a hell of a lot of money off me from that video alone. Lucky for Mr. Howard, I'm only a student with an alcohol addiction and fetish for spaghetti. 

No comments:

Post a Comment