Dec 6, 2011

Bald-Lose: Alec Baldwin Kicked Off American Airlines Flight

Alec Baldwin has made the news again and this time it's about him getting kicked off of an American Airlines flight. The "30 Rock" star took to Twitter to inform his followers that, ""Flight attendant on American reamed me out 4 playing WORDS W FRIENDS while we sat at the gate, not moving." I wonder if he called the flight attendant's manager and left a nasty voicemail. The flight was delayed an hour, which would have made me mad if alcohol wasn't being served. According to Twitter's trending topics, only two people reported seeing Baldwin get kicked off so obviously it sounds like it wasn't worth the wait. I honestly don't see what the problem is. If a flight attendant asked me to put my phone away, I'd comply. And like every other smart person I'd take it back out when no one was looking. Apparently, Baldwin isn't the quickest cheetah in the jungle.

No comments:

Post a Comment