Apr 1, 2011

Gum Shot: Suri Cruise Wants Penis Gummies

There has been quite an uproar about a rumor spreading that Katie Holmes went to an ice cream store called Serendipity and bought daughter, Suri Cruise, a pack of penis gummies. Holmes went on the Ellen Degeneres show to clear the rumors and tell everyone what actually happened. Holmes said Suri ran up to her and asked if she could get a pack. Holmes was shocked discover that the store was selling the product since she believes the business is run for children. I don't know whether Serendipity is trying to target kids, but I can tell you it's definitely targeting gay men. If running into a pack of penises isn't Serendipity, then I don't know what is. Either way, I feel like everyone needs to calm down. I don't know if Suri likes the same things as I do or if she likes the same things as Shiloh Jolie-Pitt, but sooner or later this little girl is going to blossom into a woman. She may just be a curious little kitty cat and run into a penis on the internet or she may just be a little sex kitten and trip and fall onto a penis. I think with her situation she needs to learn what a penis since neither Katie Holmes or Tom Cruise has one.

Photo: Mama Pop

No comments:

Post a Comment