Nov 15, 2011

Breaking And Decorating: Man Breaks Into House And Decorates

A man has been arrested for breaking into a house and putting up Christmas decorations. Before putting up the decorations, he lit a candle and turned on the TV. WHIO-TV reported that he was high on bath salts and I have reported that I may now have found a new drug of choice. The man got caught when an 11-year-old boy who lives there entered the house and found him sitting on the couch. The burglar was caught carrying a pocket knife, but the 11-year-old boy said he was very well-mannered when he found him in his house. The mother of the 11-year-old boy says he told her son, "'I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I'll get my things and go." I don't see what the problem is. Not only does this guy sound super nice, but he sounds like a damn good time. I've been known to get a little too messy when consuming high volumes of alcohol. I'm thinking about putting a pinch of bath salts around the rims of my margaritas to help calm me down. 

Photo: Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment