Jun 18, 2011

Wine Not?: Bristol Lost Her Virginity In A Tent While Drunk On Wine Coolers

Bristol Palin is about to release her new book titled Not Afraid of Life: My Journey So Far, where she talks about her annoying life. In it, she mentions her relationship with Levi Johnston and the time she lost her virginity. Apparently, Palin had one too many wine coolers, blacked out, and lost her virginity to Levi in a tent during a camping trip. In the book, Palin writes, "Instead of waking up in his arms, I awakened in a cold tent alone." Talk about drama queen. That was just as bad as hearing spoken word on open mic night. Rule #1: never expect anything, especially if it's from a man. She continues that her and Johnston continued to have sober, deliberate sex and she wanted to get pregnant. I'm not an eskimo, but I'm guessing that means she doesn't want everyone to know that her son, Tripp, wasn't an accident. She also mentions how Levi would come home drunk with hickies on his neck. The breaking point for her was when she found out Johnston impregnated another woman. At this point, I can go on and on about how stupid Bristol is, but I've never had to share a child with someone. In fact, I've gone through almost the same thing she has. I, too, lost my virginity when I was drunk and have hardly any recollection of it at all. The man I lost it to was Black so there's a slight chance he might have been sleeping around even though he wasn't a rapper. I'd like to say that he didn't try to impregnate anyone else, but after hearing about that pregnant man, I don't know what to think anymore.

Photo: Hyper Vocal

No comments:

Post a Comment