May 23, 2011

K-Pain or T-$ha: T-Pain and Ke$ha In Love?

Photos and messaged have been posted on twitter that are leading many people to believe that Ke$ha and T-Pain are turning into an item. An item that T-Pain cleverly titled "K-Pain." I don't know if K-Pain is a real or it's just a publicity stunt, but I do know that the visuals are giving me some major I-Pain (get it? eye-pain?). Either way, they have been tweeting about their alleged feelings where T-Pain says, “Last night I found out I’m in love wit @keshasuxx," which means he obviously loves her whiskey breath, and Ke$ha says, “Um. F***ing love u @TPAIN. U get me. Come find me.” I think the only reason he gets her, and probably is the only one who gets her, is because they both speak in auto-tune. The pair were also seen in Vegas at Larry Flynt's strip club where Ke$ha stuffed dollar bills down the panties of various strippers, which doesn't surprise me at all. There are also alleged rumors that T-Pain is still married, which would make another rapper a cheater. Also not surprising.

Photo: Popbytes

No comments:

Post a Comment