May 16, 2011

Tramp Stamp: Angelina Jolie Explains New Tattoo

I just want to go on record and say that I don't care much for Angelina Jolie, but I'm writing a stupid story about her because she was all over my twitter page when I was viewing my "Gossip" list. Obviously entertainment news companies need to start getting something going on in their lives, so I can, too. Before getting inked, Angelina already had a tattoo of a 6 lines of numbers and letters that represented the latitudes and longitudes of the birth places of her 6 children. Precious... Now there's been an uproar of her adding a 7th line because people are starting to believe that she is going to adopt a 7th child. Granted, the logic of that story makes sense, but people should have stopped caring after the first line, like me at one of Charlie Sheen's parties. Annoyed, Jolie explains in an interview that the 7th line is the birthplace of Brad Pitt. She says, "Well, if they know that it's latitude and longitude they would have figured out quickly that it was Brad's birthplace. It doesn't take much investigation to figure that one out." What an asshole. Nobody pays attention to latitude and longitude anymore. It's called Google Maps. Another thing, the coordinates are of Shawnee, Oklahoma, which is in the middle of Tornado Alley. The only people who should be living there are Helen Hunt and Bill Paxton. Also see: Twister (the movie).

Photo: Faded Youth

No comments:

Post a Comment