Jan 11, 2011

Gypsy Slipsy: Shakira and Longtime Boyfriend Separate

Shakira and her boyfriend, Antonio De La Rua have apparently separated and did so a long time ago. Either they are really good at hiding their private lives or nobody cares. Shakira wrote on her blog that he and De La Rua separated last August and I think I speak for those who have a functioning pair of eyes when I say that I would like to congratulate her. If you've seen a picture of De La Rua, you'll agree. She also writes in her blog that they mutually agreed to separate, but still remain close friends and loyal business partners. I hate it when people say that. I hate it when break-ups seem so innocent and drama free. Why can't they just admit that they were bored of each other for the past 10 years and want to get on top of someone new? I don't expect people to take as many trips around the block as me, but at the same time I don't understand why people would want to stay with one person for 11 years. The worst part about this story is that an insider says they were just together so long that they found out they were better off as business partners than lovers. How the fuck does that take 11 years to find out? Furthermore, they're not even too sure about that as Shakira continues on her blog post saying the separation is temporary. Are you bored of the guy or not? I'm hoping yes. If not, I've made enough trips to the grocery store for her to double-bag his face in the bedroom.

Photo: You Thought So!

No comments:

Post a Comment