Aug 17, 2011

Urine Trouble: Actor Pees On The Aisle Of A Plane.

Last night, Gerard Depardieu peed on the aisle of a plane because he couldn't wait to go to the bathroom. The plane was getting ready for take-off so he couldn't leave his seat until the pilot said the coast is clear. Instead of disobeying requests, Depardieu did the next best thing and peed in the middle of the aisle in front of surrounding passengers. Talk about thinking outside of the box. I'm not a huge fan of piss unless I'm at a slumber party and I'm putting one of my friend's hands in a bowl of warm water. Not only is this gross, but it only proves my point how French people are the most annoying people to sit next to on a plane. After kids. On my flight from LAX to Fiji, I sat next to a French lady who got mad at me because I accidentally kicked her foot. Maybe she was having a bad day or maybe she just didn't like the smell of my feet when I took off my shoes. In my defense, I was trying to make the plane smell better since the French don't wear deodorant. Either way, while she was sleeping, I decided to leave a little gift on my way to the bathroom by farting in her face.

Photo: Mix 96 KMYX

No comments:

Post a Comment